The Milano Leonardo campus is the oldest of Politecnico di Milano's campuses.
It was inaugurated in 1927 in the buildings located in Piazza Leonardo da Vinci. Over the course of the decades the campus has been expanded to encompass new campuses and given rise to a real and genuine university quarter commonly dubbed "Città Studi" (City of Studies).
The Milano Leonardo campus hosts the University's main management and administrative structures:
- the Rector's Office and the governing bodies (Senate and Board of Governors)
- the offices of the Central Administration
- The Dean's Offices of the Schools of Engineering and Architecture
- many research Departments
Schools hosted at Leonardo campus
Research Departments hosted at Leonardo campus
- Department of Architecture and Urban Studies (DASTU)
- Department of Architecture, Built Environment and Construction Engineering (DABC)
- Department of Chemistry, Materials and Chemical Engineering "Giulio Natta" (DCMC)
- Department of Electronics, Information and Bioengineering (DEIB)
- Department of Physics (DFIS)
- Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering (DICA)
- Dipartimento of Mathematics "Francesco Brioschi" (DMAT)
For more details please visit the section: Research Departments.
New Architecture Campus