- International prospective students
- Laurea Magistrale Programmes (equivalent to Master of Science)
- Other scholarships
- The Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation allocates every year a number of scholarships for international students. Every year the application usually opens in May and closes in June. Please visit this page for further information.
- Additional scholarships are offered under the Invest your Talent in Italy programme to applicants to the 1st semester (September intake) coming from the following countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Iran, Kazakhstan, Mexico, People’s Republic of China, Republic of Korea, Tunisia, Turkey and Vietnam. Please, check the following links for more details on what is IYT and on the application procedure.
- A Fulbright Award for a Laurea Magistrale at PoliMi is available for US prospective students for the 1st semester of the academic year 2024 .
US students applying to a Politecnico di Milano Laurea Magistrale programme starting in September of the mentioned academic year may apply to the award.