You can check the status of your application, by accessing the Online Services, with your student identification number (person code) and your password:
- enter your online account
- click on “Apply to a Master of Science programme (only for international and Italian candidates graduated abroad): Submit online application form, results release and enrolment”
- select the section "Master of science programme(s) selection" in the box on the left
- check the status of your application
The evaluation of international prospective students’ applications is a 2-step process. First, the applications are evaluated by the International Admissions Office; then a Committee of Professors of the relevant Department makes the final decision about the outcome of candidatures. If you are admitted, at the end of the evaluation process, you will be asked to accept (or decline) the admission online.
If you have been admitted to a Laurea Magistrale programme on the first semester but for some reasons you are not able to join the Politecnico di Milano, you can ask to defer your admission to the second semester of the same academic year.
It is possible to defer your admission within the same academic year only.
Please note: once the enrolment to the first semester is complete, it is no longer possible to ask to defer the admission to the second semester.
The request of deferral must be sent through the online message system on your profile upon payment of a non-refundable administrative fee of 165,59 € (one hundred sixty-five euro/fifty-nine) according to the dates indicated below. Instructions for the payment are available on your profile.
As the SCHOOL OF DESIGN and the SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE, URBAN PLANNING, CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING accept candidatures for the 1st semester only, they will review deferral requests on a case-by-case basis. Please note that in this case the possibility of deferring is subject to the availability of seats.
- You can ask to defer your admission according to the dates indicated below by sending a request through the online message system available on your profile
- Deferral applicants will be notified about the final decision of the Schools at the beginning of October.
- Only students accepted will be asked to confirm their deferral by paying the non-refundable administrative fee of 165,59 € (one hundred sixty-five euro/fifty-nine)
* Students admitted to the Digital and Interaction Design programme can ask to postpone their admission only if they complete the following single courses: Basics of Interaction Design, Hardware & Software Technologies for Design, UX-Design offered in the first semester; students admitted to the Design & Engineering programme can ask to defer their admission only if they complete the courses Product Development Studio; I.C. Materials for Design offered in the first semester.
Students admitted to the first semester 2023 can send their request of deferral as indicated below
|SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL AND INFORMATION ENGINEERING|
SCHOOL OF CIVIL, ENVIRONMENTAL AND LAND MANAGEMENT
|From June 5th to September 15th, 2023|
|SCHOOL OF DESIGN||From June 5th to September 15th, 2023 (outcome available at the beginning of October)|
|SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE URBAN PLANNING CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING||From June 5th to September 15th, 2023 (outcome available at the beginning of October)|
Check the programme catalogue to know which School your programme belongs to.