The Certified E-Mail (PEC) is a tool that allows you to give to an email message the same legal validity of a traditional registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. PEC address of the University: email@example.com.
Please note that the PEC service has legal validity only if both e-mail addresses, the sender’s and the receiver’s, are certified.
For more information please visit AgID (Agenzia per l'Italia Digitale) website (in Italian only).
Requests from public administrations and public service providers concerning random checks on self-certificates and declarations (law 183/2011, art. 15) must be sent:
- to the following certified e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or the following fax number: +39/02.2399.2206
- please note that the PEC service has legal validity only if both e-mails, the one from which the message is sent and the one at which it is received, are both certified e-mails
- only communications from other Public Administrations and Public Service Providers will be taken into consideration
Requests from foreign companies (EU and extra-UE) instead must be received via the special online form. The following must be attached with the request:
- a release addressed to the Politecnico di Milano to obtain consent for the use of the data, signed on the original by the person concerned, containing the following data: name, surname, date and place of birth, legible signature, telephone number and e-mail address
- a copy of an identity document of the person concerned
- check that you have entered the e-mail address correctly
- It is reccomended to check that the attachments do not exceed the maximum total size of 2.5 MB
- to keep a record of the requests sent, you need to register with the Online Services of Politecnico di Milano