NEED TO CONTACT A TEACHER, OR A PERSON FROM THE STAFF?
Search email address and phone on the phonebook of the University
WANT TO REPORT A FAILURE, MALFUNCTIONING OR A SITUATION THAT REQUIRES A TECHNICAL INTERVENTION INSIDE THE CAMPUS?
Do you need assistance for a medical emergency?
Do you want to send a message through Certified E-Mail?
The Certified E-Mail (PEC) is a tool that allows you to give to an email message the same legal validity of a traditional registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. PEC address of the University: pecateneo(at)cert.polimi.it.
Please note that the PEC service has legal validity only if both e-mail addresses, the sender’s and the receiver’s, are certified.
For more information please visit AgID (Agenzia per l'Italia Digitale) website (in Italian only).
Do you want to send a request relating to checks in matter of certificates and affidavits?
1. Requests from public administrations and public service providers concerning random checks on self-certificates and declarations (law 183/2011, art. 15) must be sent:
- to the following certified e-mail address: pecateneo(at)cert.polimi.it
- or the following fax number: +39/02.2399.2206
- please note that the PEC service has legal validity only if both e-mails, the one from which the message is sent and the one at which it is received, are both certified e-mails
- only communications from other Public Administrations and Public Service Providers will be taken into consideration
2. Requests from foreign companies (EU and extra-UE) instead must be received via the special online form. The following must be attached with the request:
- a release addressed to the Politecnico di Milano to obtain consent for the use of the data, signed on the original by the person concerned, containing the following data: name, surname, date and place of birth, legible signature, telephone number and e-mail address
- a copy of an identity document of the person concerned
- check that you have entered the e-mail address correctly
- to keep a record of the requests sent, you need to register with the Online Services of Politecnico di Milano
WANT TO REPORT A TECHNICAL ISSUE WITH THIS WEBSITE?
Go to the online form.