Deadlines and administrative procedures
Fees and exemptions deadlines are available at the following page:
Note - For students enrolled in 2019/2020 (including those registered after withdrawal, renunciation or transfer from another University): the 1st instalment payment must be made within the registration deadline, as indicated on the Web site PoliOrientaMi.
Submit the 2019 ISEE (Equivalent Economic Status Indicator)
Students who enroll for the first time at the Politecnico di Milano for the 2019/2020 academic year and declare within the stated time period that they belong to a family unit whose ISEE 2019 (Use of benefits for the right to university study) is less than 30,000 euros have the right to a waiver according to Law 232/2016. If the ISEE is less than € 23,328, a reduction can already be applied starting with the first installment.
To take advantage of the exemption, we suggest you to enter, as soon as possible, within the Online Services (Data > University fees > ISEE), the subscription date of the Single Self-Declaration, or the document that the student submits to the INPS to request the ISEE calculation. It will be responsibility of Politecnico di Milano to obtain from INPS the verification of correctness and the value of the ISEE.
Pay the 1st and the 2nd fees instalment
Through PagoPA system:
- by credit card within the registration procedure through the Online Services
- through the specific payment form available during the registration procedure on the Online Services, in order to be used at payment points affiliated to the PagoPA system (all major banks, except the offices of Poste Italiane)
- through PagoFacile system using the following payment methods:
-IUV using the Payament Notice Code on the notice print
-using the CBILL circuit with the interbank code: F9489
- The payment of the 2nd instalment implies the acceptance of the assigned income bracket; it will not be possible to request for reductions of the income bracket after payment of 2nd instalment
- For amounts less than 12.00€, the payment form will not be available in the Online Services, the amount to be paid will be automatically charged on the next payments, if provided.
Attention: we suggest you to verify that timescales related to the different procedures of payment do not exceed the expiration dates. After payment you are not required to show to the Registrar’s Office any document. You can check the registration of payment on the Online Services > Data > University fees and economic benefits > Payment history.
Submit the 2020 ISEE (Equivalent economic status indicator)
The 2020 ISEE submission is necessary to request the possible exemption and the payment by instalments of the all-inclusive contribution.
Procedure: access the Online Services (Data > University fees and economic benefits > ISEE certificate) and insert the subscription date of the Single Self-Declaration (the document that the student has submitted to the INPS to request the calculation of the ISEE). It will be responsibility of Politecnico di Milano to obtain from INPS the verification of correctness and the value of the ISEE.
- ISEE used for University and referred to the Student's Fiscal code with the related Single Self-declaration not related to the year 2020 and therefore submitted before the 1st of January 2020, are not valid.
- For the following categories of students, the 2020 ISEE submission is not required: 1) scholarship candidates/recipients for the Right to Higher Education enrolled to years following the first one of Laurea (equivalent to Bachelor of Science) Study Programme and Laurea Magistrale (equivalent to Master of Science) Study Programme and Single Cycle Laurea Magistrale Study Programme; 2) non-EU international students, as to say not equivalent to Italian students with first-level qualification obtained abroad, enrolled in Laurea Magistrale (equivalent to Master of Science) Study Programmes and that are not candidates/recipients for scholarship for the Right to Higher Education; 3) students with scholarship of the Italian Government.
Submit the exemption application (for the categories provided by Politecnico)
For exemption categories envisaged, excluding categories 5, 6 and 7 for which the concession is automatic.
Procedure: the exemption application must be submitted through the Online Services (Data > Application form - exemption from all-inclusive contribution)
In case of submission of multiple exemption applications, only the economically most advantageous one will be granted to the student, except the exemption provided for Internal Double Degree that can be combined with the one for merit.
Additional payments due to delays
In case of non-compliance with the administrative deadlines, an additional payment will be allocated, in particular for:
- late payment of university tuition fees. The additional payment will be calculated in relation to the payment delay: after deadline and up to 30 days of delay 50.00€; from 31 days to 60 days of delay 80.00€; from 61 days and over 110.00€
- late submission of ISEE declaration on the Online Services: a fixed additional payment of 200.00€
- late submission of Study Plan with respect to the deadlines defined in the academic calendar: a fixed additional payment of 100.00€
In case the ISEE data will be included after the deadline and, in any case, within 31st December 2020, the data will be considered for determination of Income bracket, but you will pay an additional payment. The additional payments will be charged in the first payment procedure after the delay.
Attention: the payment form of second instalment will be issued independently from the request for allocation in an income bracket lower than the full contribution. The late payment of the instalment will result in the allocation of an additional surcharge in relation with the delay of payment. In case of late registration of the ISEE subscription in the Online Services, it will be necessary to expressly inform the Registrar's Office of the need to issue an updated payment form.
Without a valid ISEE and, in any case, after payment of the second instalment, no reduction of the all-inclusive contribution is granted.
Further information on ISEE (Equivalent economic status indicator)
The ISEE indicator is defined by INPS and you can contact a CAF for assistance and support. You can find all the necessary information and a simulation of ISEE calculation on the INPS Web site> Features & Services> All Services > ISEE After-reform 2015. The ISEE must be issued "for University use" with reference to the student's fiscal code and it must not contain "omissions/differences/discrepancies". Students must declare all incomes, the movable and immovable property provided by the ISEE rules and are responsible for completeness and compliance with the above-mentioned law of their ISEE declaration.
Academic Year 2019/2020