What is it?
Opened in 1872 and named after Alessandro Manzoni since 1873, Teatro Manzoni is one of the most important Italian theatres. Located in the centre of Milan, a short distance from via Montenapoleone and Piazza della Scala, the theatre was designed with its current layout in 1950. The large atrium, the elegant foyer and the theater room with a capacity of 838 seats are embellished by Achille Funi frescoes and Leone Lodi sculptures.
Since 1978 it has been part of the Fininvest Group, which for 40 years has been supporting its activities, consolidating its identity, image and offer.
What are the benefits?
Teatro Manzoni offers Politecnico community a 20% discount on the full price ticket, in the ”poltronissima” sector, for the shows of the Theatre Season 2022-23 "La Prosa", "Ridere alla grande", "Manzoni Family", "Manzoni Extra".
Specifically the discounted evenings will be:
- for the review “La Prosa”: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 8.45 pm
- for the "Ridere alla grande" review: from Monday to Friday at 8.45 pm
- for the "Manzoni Family" review: Saturday at 3.30 pm; Monday 31st October at 6.30 pm; Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th December at 11.00 am
- for the review “Manzoni Extra”: from Monday to Friday at 8.45 pm
Miracolato (Max Angioni), Napoletano? e famme ‘na pizza?’, Il giaguaro mi guarda storto (Teresa Mannino), Bau (Angelo Pintus), Su di noi (Pupo) and all the performances that will be staged during the holidays are excluded. The discounts are valid until the availability of reduced seats.
Performances staged during the holidays are excluded and the discounts are subjected to reduced seats availability.
Each month the list of the discounted shows and their promotional codes will be published in the newsletter.
How does it work?
To enjoy the benefits dedicated to Politecnico community you have to show your university ID card / badge at the ticket office. You will have the chance to buy two reduced tickets - adults.
You can purches the tickets:
- at the theatre ticket office, via Manzoni 42, Milano, showing your university ID card / badge (opening hours: from Monday to Saturday, 10am-7pm non-stop)
- through a bank transfer. You have to ask for bank details writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and when you book the tickets you have to notify your Politecnico di Milano membership. Tickets can be picked up at the theatre ticket office on the same day of the show from 45 minutes before the start time
- online through the website www.teatromanzoni.it, using the discount code available in the monthly newsletters. Shows of "Manzoni Family" review are excluded from this option
For further information
- For information on the shows and promotions: email@example.com - 02.7636901
- For information on the agreement: firstname.lastname@example.org