Politecnico di Milano Mobile Apps
In order to facilitate the access to services through mobile devices, the Politecnico di Milano has developed the following native apps.
It's our official app for first-year students. Installing it on your smartphone, with just a tap, you will have all the information you need to make the most of your new life as a student at the Politecnico of Milano. The app has five main sections:
- Studying: information on courses and other educational activities;
- Living on campus: facilities for students;
- Going abroad: international projects and partnerships;
- Working: job opportunities;
- Having fun: free-time entertainment that the university offers.
In the tools menu, on the other hand, you can also find what you need in order to get to know the Politecnico. Moreover, you can watch the official university video and find links to all our social networks.
Polimi App features:
- check your Study Plan, which includes teachings details and the scores of the exams passed;
- consult the exam sessions;
- register for exams;
- see your weekly lecture timetable based on your Study Plan;
- use the classroom search function, linked to the maps;
- search for a free classroom;
- access your University email;
- access WeBeep;
- access Beep;
- receive personalized notifications;
- search for email and telephone contacts through the University address book;
- book an appointment at the Registrar’s Office in Milan (Golgi and Lambruschini);
- book an appointment at Financial Aid Desk in Piazza Leonardo da Vinci, 32 – Building 3 – Milan
- see the number of the last ticket served and the average waiting period in the Registrar’s Office queues in Milan (Golgi and Lambruschini);
- report a failure, malfunction or situation requiring an intervention within the Campus (the reports will be analyzed and sorted for their resolution).
The application will be progressively enriched.
The Polimi Library application allows you to:
- search the Politecnico di Milano catalogue online
- check if a book is available
- define one or more favourite libraries with priority to material here available
- make borrowing requests for available books and reserve books on loan
- cancel requests and reservations that do not interest you anymore
- renew loans online (from three days before the book is due back)
- view your reader status
- send suggestions on future purchases to a library
Some advanced functionalities are available:
- search filters and refining functions through facets: tags, authors, publication year, category, etc.
- saving personal bibliographies synchronized
- map of all the University libraries with information
- sharing favourite titles with social networks
Download the application: