What is it?
Founded in 1971, Serate Musicali boasts a roll of honor of historic artists and orchestras. Each season indeed hosts great names in international concert performing and presents young talents from Italy and around the world. Among its main goals, there is the promotion of new artists, soloists or orchestral ensembles; the offering of multidisciplinary projects; and the outreach to new audiences both in Milan and in areas of Italy less reached by great music.
What are the benefits?
Serate Musicali offers Politecnico community:
- entrance tickets for the season's concerts at the special price of 5.00€ for students and 10.00€ for University employees (reduced tickets are available while seats last)
- a carnet at the price of 30.00 € for 6 concerts in the period October - December, on the following dates:
- October 03, 2022 - 8:45 pm
- October 17, 2022 - 8:45 p.m.
- November 5, 2022 - 8:45 p.m.
- November 21, 2022 - 8:45 p.m.
- December 5, 2022 - 8:45 p.m.
- December 16, 2022 - 8:45 p.m.
Each carnet can also be purchased at the same price for a companion and is available while seats last.
How does it work?
To enjoy the benefits dedicated to Politecnico community you have to show your university badge and an ID at the ticket office.
Tickets must be reserved by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org starting 30 days before the concert. A confirmation of the reservation will follow.
Carnets can be reserved by writing to email@example.com and picked up by showing your university badge and an ID at the offices of Galleria Buenos Aires N. 7 (located at Corso Buenos Aires, 42) in Milan, during the following hours:
- Monday and Thursday: from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday and Friday: from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday: closed
For further information
For information on the shows and promotions: firstname.lastname@example.org; 02 29409724
For information on the agreement: email@example.com