The University has opened a Student Ombuds Office.
All students who wish to complain about behaviour that violates the university regulations and the rights and duties of students of Politecnico (please go to Regulations section - in Italian only) may contact the Ombudsman.
- acts after a non-anonymous (signed) complaint is made
- carries out an adequate investigation into the matter and tries to solve it; if no settlement is possible, the Ombudsman will inform, depending on the nature of the problem:
- the Head of the Study Programme Board
- the Dean of the School
- the Chairman of the Joint Committee
- the Rector
- the student representatives in the Academic Senate
- protects the student against any reprisals
- informs the complainant and the student representatives of the outcome of the inquiry
Students may contact the Ombudsman:
- by going to the Ombuds office
- by mail (only signed letters are acceptable)
- by e-mail (only signed e-mails are acceptable)
- over the telephone