Student Representatives and Associations
Students are represented in different bodies of the University. In particular, the representatives elected in the Joint Committee of the Schools, in the Academic Senate and in the Board of Governors, all together they are the Student Council, which proposes and has advisory functions with regard to the bodies of the University on issues under discussion in the Academic Senate and in the Board of Governors. For further information, problems during education or proposal to improve Politecnico you can ask your representatives, they can bring your voice in the official sessions of the bodies. In addition, there are also student representatives in the Assessment Commission, in the Councils of Regional Campuses, in the Ph.D. School, in the Single Guarantee Committee (CUG). To know your representatives, visit the web page: Student Representatives.
Associations Round table
Politecnico’s student associations have inaugurated (since June 2017) an informal round table where each association is represented by a member. This round table, which meets monthly, also sees the participation of students’ representatives, who liaise between the associations and the Politecnico. Politecnico’s General Management, at the representatives’ behest, has granted use of two classrooms at the Leonardo Campus and one classroom at the Bovisa Campus: these classrooms are available to the associations (who independently manage their booking) throughout the campus business days from 18:00 to 20:00. The rooms are decided upon at the beginning of each semester, based on teaching requirements.
Anyone wishing to contact the associations with doubts, requests, information or proposals, can write to their address.
Register of the Students' Associations at Politecnico di Milano
- Associazione degli Ingegneri Matematici [Since 2016] - President: Luca Sosta
- Associazione Studenti Musulmani - Politecnico di Milano [Since 2017] President: Yousef Elgohary
- Automation Engineering Association [Since 2021] - President: Giulio Vaccari
- B.E.S.T. – Board of European Students of Technology [Since 2006] - President: Clara Bresciani
- Biomedical Engineering Association [Since 2017] President: Nicoletta Bella
- Cattolici Popolari [Since 2018] - President: Riccardo Gobbi
- Enactus Polimi [Since 2020] - President: Giacomo Donelli
- Entrepreneurship Club Polimi [Since 2020] - President: Filippo Re
- E.S.N. – Erasmus Student Network [Since 2006] - President: Camilla Larini
- E-SPORTIVA [dal 2019] - President: Nicolò Sonnino
- Junior Enterprise Milano Politecnico [Since 2016] - President: Roberto Mazzoncini
- MESA - Milan Engineering Student Association [Since 2018] - President: Chiara Marzano
- Nanoscience Innovation and Nanotechnology Engineering [Since 2017] President: Gianluigi Baiardi
- Poliedro [Since 2012] - President: Francesco Circhetta
- Polifonia [Since 2019] - President: Riccardo Taormina
- Polimi Data Scientists [Since 2019] - President: Kai Wen Cui
- POLI.RADIO [Since 2008] - President: Matteo Boveri
- PoliSpace [Since 2021] - President: Francesco Ventre
- Politecnico Open unix Labs (POuL) [Since 2009] - President: Sena Diana
- Resilient G.A.P. [Since 2017] - President: Federica Ceragioli
- Scacchi Polimi [Since 2015] - President: Massimiliano Botta
- SITPolimi [Since 2017] - President: Andrea Pacenti
- Skyward Experimental Rocketry [Since 2012] - President: Nicholas Gianilli
- Starting Finance Club PoliMi [Since 2021] - President: Ruggero Limberti
- Teatro delle Biglie [Since 2006] - President: Alì Nicola Mohammod
- WoShou - Chinese Italian Polimi Students Association [Since 2018] - President: Zhupeng Zhou
The following lists are also recognized as representative in the Academic Senate and in the Board of Governors:
Notice - Due to this health crisis, we have provided a temporary arrangement of submission for renewals and new registrations to the Register of the Student Associations.
For this purpose, see the following paperwork.
It is however appropriate look at the rule at the link above.