What is it?
BikeMi, the bike sharing of Milan Municipality, is a real means of public transport to be used for getting around the city, that integrates perfectly with the ATM network. Born on December 3rd 2008, it is an easy, practical and ecological system that helps improve the quality of the environment and physical well-being. BikeMi today has 325 stations distributed in the key points of the city and 5430 bicycles (4280 classic bicycles 1000 e-bikes and 150 pedal-assisted bicycles with child seat).
What are the benefits?
BikeMi offers Politecnico di Milano community a discounted annual subscription* for the service at € 29 instead of the standard fee of € 36.
This discount cannot be combined with other ongoing promotions.
* If you have an annual pass for public transport (ATM), you are entitled to a greater discount on the annual pass for bikeMi - not in agreement with Politecnico di Milano.
How does it work?
To enjoy the benefits dedicated to students and employees of Politecnico di Milano, it is necessary to register on the BikeMi website or application with the e-mail address with institutional domains (@ mail.polimi.it or @ polimi.it) and follow these instructions.
They will be able to take advantage of the concessions:
- "New" customers: those who register using the institutional email
- Customers "already registered with an institutional email": they must independently, by and no later than the expiry date of the subscription, deactivate the automatic renewal function of the annual subscription by accessing their profile from the website www.bikemi.it or from the official BikeMi App. Subsequently they can be considered as the customers of point 1
- Customers "already registered with private e-mail": they will have to change their e-mail address directly on their profile, deactivate the automatic renewal function of the annual subscription by accessing their profile from the website www.bikemi.it or from the 'Official BikeMi App. Subsequently they can be considered as the customers of point 1
For further information
- For technical support: 02 4860 7607 - email@example.com
- For information on the agreement: firstname.lastname@example.org