Study, protection, restoration, management and valorization of cultural, architectural heritage and landscape
- The call will expire on Monday 10 October 2022 at 12.00 – noon – (local time)
- Admission test: the admission test consists of an interview with the commission, intended to verify the general knowledge of the candidate, with regard to the disciplines taught at the School and the knowledge of a language chosen between English, French, Spanish or German, as well as the Italian language for foreign candidates only.
- Interview: the interview will be held at 10:00 on 13 October 2022 at Politecnico di Milano, via Bonardi 3.
- The final ranking list of the of the admitted candidates will be published on the website starting from 17 October 2022.
- The educational activities are expected to start after November 2nd 2022
- The tuition fee for the 2022-2023 academic year remains unchanged and equals to 3,000 euros, plus an administrative fee of 165,59 € euro
- For information, contact the School's secretariat on 02.2399.9395
The call for applications for admission to the Graduate School in Architectural and Landscape Heritage a.a. 2022/23 is published.