MULTI CHANCE POLI TEAM
Multi Chance Poli Team is the Service for Students with Disability and Learning Disabilities (LD). Different skilled consultants can provide services to ensure the right to education and they can guarantee a real involvement and a proper autonomy to students with congenital or acquired/permanent or temporary disabilities.
- University Counseling Students can be supported during their study, discussing their requests and special needs, in order to plan most suitable solutions.
- Personalized exams On request and upon agreement with university lectures, students can take their exams (admission and English test included) with specific technological supports, or can perform equivalent tests according to their specific type of disability.
- Administrative Assistance Students can be assisted in dealing with administrative and bureaucratic issues.
- University fees exemption Students with a clinical certification of invalidity over 66% are exempted from tuition fees.
- Scholarships Every year Politecnico di Milano publishes calls for scholarships for all enrolled students. Students with disability over 66% benefit from particular criteria of attendance.
- Accessibility Students can be accurate informed about the accessibility of campus and buildings thanks to the fulfillment of PEBA (the Plan for the Elimination of Architectural Barriers) and an internal communication system.
- Accompaniment Students may be accompanied in their movements within the university and between university and nearest public transports.
- Technological Aids Specific technological and information aids are available for educational purpose. Skilled consultants are available to customize ICT devices. Innovative ICT technologies can be used thanks to wireless environment.
- E-learning On demand the Service provides virtual classes and training aids in case of severe disability, long hospitalization or absence.
- Tutoring Students with specific learning difficulties can be aided with generic or specialized tutoring.
- Job placement Students can be facilitated in searching for stage and job placement according to Italian law n.66/99.