Substitute declaration of certification for academic qualification and examinations completed

Request for stamped certificates

The request form must be submitted to the competent Service and accompanied by a revenue stamp. Please note that a revenue stamp must be provided for each certificate requested. Further info: Certificates on stamped papers and self-certifications.
For certificates related to PhD please visit

Declaration in lieu of Affidavit