How to apply to MSCA PF masterclass
Applications are open for the “Supervisors’ project proposals”, listed by the following panels:
ENG_Information Science and Engineering
ENV_Environmental and Geosciences
|DMAT||Paola Francesca Antonietti||Modelling the brain: physiology, waste clearance, and neurodegenerative disorders|
|DMAT||Paolo Zunino||Deep learning assisted multiscale modeling of flow and transport phenomena|
SOC_Social Sciences and Humanities
Application deadline: extended to 14 May 2023
Candidates will be pre-selected based on their expression of interest, CV and motivation.
There are 3 main requirements of eligibility:
- Applicants must have a PhD and no more than 8 years of full time research experience*
- Applicants can be of any nationality but must not have lived or worked in Italy for more than 12 months during the 3 years up to the closing date of the call 13 September 2023 (mobility rule)
- The applicants must choose the Politecnico di Milano as their Host Institution
In order to apply applicants must choose one of the "Supervisors project proposals" and send the following forms as pdf files to: mscamasterclass(at)polimi.it
- Curriculum vitae and publications list
- Letter of motivation and research statement
- Eligibility Self-declaration
All forms are compulsory.
The Politecnico di Milano team will verify candidates eligibility and send the applications to Supervisors taking in consideration the choice expressed by candidates in their application forms.
Supervisors will select one candidate per each “Supervisor project proposal”.
The selected candidates will be contacted by Politecnico di Milano team and will be invited to attend the MSCA MASTER CLASS.
Please contact mscamasterclass(at)polimi.it for any questions on the funding scheme and the MSCA program.
* The researcher must be, at the date of the PF call deadline (13.09.2023) in possession of a doctoral degree. At the call deadline, supported researchers must have a maximum of 8 years full-time equivalent experience in research, measured from the date that the researcher was in a possession of a doctoral degree. Years of experience outside research and career breaks (e.g. due to parental leave), will not be taken into account.