Mobility in Extra-European Countries

Politecnico di Milano promotes a lot of student exchange agreements with institutions in Countries outside the European Union.

In order to spend a period of study (for courses or thesis) in a non-European university you must have completed at least the first year of studies at Politecnico di Milano and take part in the Call for international mobility which is published annually: the selection criteria take into account above all your academic results, like the average and the ECTS achieved during your studies.

Once selected, you will be able to leave and start your mobility at the host institution where you will have the possibility to follow courses and take exams, with the guarantee of obtaining the full recognition in your career of the credits obtained abroad.

Further info

Study abroad

Watch the video