Mobility in Extra-European Countries
Politecnico di Milano promotes a lot of student exchange agreements with institutions in Countries outside the European Union.
In order to spend a period of study (for courses or thesis) in a non-European university you must have completed at least the first year of studies at Politecnico di Milano and take part in the Call for international mobility which is published annually: the selection criteria take into account above all your academic results, like the average and the ECTS achieved during your studies.
Once selected, you will be able to leave and start your mobility at the host institution where you will have the possibility to follow courses and take exams, with the guarantee of obtaining the full recognition in your career of the credits obtained abroad.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A MOBILITY OUTSIDE THE EU: CALL, APPLICATION AND SELECTION
- Carefully read the Call for international mobility.
- Consult the Map of partner universities and mobility agreements and look for the recommended. partner institutions for your Degree Course : on the web pages of the universities of your interest check the available academic offer and any minimum requirement you need to meet to carry out the exchange.
- Select your Study Program in the Degree Programme web page and check in the Education Regulations (in particular of section 12 “Internationalization”) if there are any constraints or minimum requirements that you must satisfy to access international exchange programmes.
- Fill out the application form on the Online Services within the deadline indicated in the Call.
- The selections follow the calendar published in the Call.
Watch the video