Call for International Mobility
The Call for Application for International Mobility Programmes a.y. 2020/2021 closed on January 9th, 2020.
Guidelines and recommendations for the a.y. 2020/2021
Despite the Covid19 emergency, the International Mobility Unit continues to support selected students for a.y. 2020/2021 and is in contact with partner universities. If you are preparing your study/thesis period or your Double Degree abroad, please read the following Guidelines and Recommendations
- Call 6 MB
Starting from the Call of a.y. 2021/2022, a 3-point bonus will be added to the GRADO value of candidates for a Double Degree Mobility, even if they carried out a Short Term Mobility in previous academic years.
As for a.y. 2020/2021, the above published call has not changed.
International mobility contributions
Contributions for International Mobility will be defined by the Board of Governors of Politecnico di Milano next July 2020.
Merely for information, following are the criteria and amount of contributions assigned to students in International Mobility in the present a.y. 2019/2020.
- Country of destination
- Value of the ISEE of years 2019 and 2020. If two ISEE are validated, the most recent is taken into account. If the student never submitted an ISEE, the minimum contribution is assigned.
Amount of contribution:
- Short term mobility (both Erasmus+ and extra European) and special programmes: a monthly contribution between a minimum of 250 € and a maximum of 700 € has been assigned, up to a maximum of 5 months.
- Double degree mobility: a monthly contribution between a minimum of 250 € and a maximum of 700 € has been assigned, up to a maximum of 10 months.
Before the departure
All the necessary information you need to be prepared for the exchange period abroad before departure.
Join The Experience Labs
Consult the JOIN THE EXPERIENCE LABS slides: you can find information about application modalities together with the selection process.
- Join the Experience Labs 269 KB
Interviews of selection for Double Degree programmes
- AUIC School Last update: 20/12/2019
International Double Degree Mobility Selections
First ranking list:
International Short-term Mobility Selections
First ranking list:
Acceptance by students within Thursday 27th February 2020, midday.
Second ranking list:
Acceptance by students within Wednesday 11th March 2020, midday.
Third ranking list:
Acceptance by students within Monday 23rd March 2020, midday.
Reassignment Ranking List NEW!
- Reassignment application period: from 7th to 20th July 2020 according to the procedures specified in art. 5.5 of the Call
PHD international mobility selection
Acceptance by students within Friday 10th April 2020, midday