The University Career Service offers constant support and guidance to students and graduates (even ones with experience) for all the services related to their professional career, acting as a direct channel of communication with the world of work.
In detail, the services offered are:
- support in the job search, online CV, interviews with experts in order to address a sector or professional profile
- a database of jobs and internships both in Italy and abroad updated daily
- events and activities organized daily in the University by Italian and international companies
- 3 job fairs each year
- info on internship programs and international internships
- an online training channel to prepare effectively to the world of work (such as writing a CV, facing a selection interview ...)
Career Service website: www.careerservice.polimi.it
The aim of the AlumniPolimi Association is to support, keep in touch with and provide visibility to all the students with a Laurea (equivalent to Bachelor of Science) degree, a Laurea Magistrale (equivalent to Master of Science) degree and a PhD awarded by Politecnico di Milano. The AlumniPolimi are 120,000 potential professional figures including engineers, architects and designers: the kind of people who are crucial for the success of companies, institutions and ideas. The Alumni can, through specially tailored events and activities, share experiences, know-how and values, with the aim of creating a solid and long-lasting professional network.
AlumniPolimi website: www.alumni.polimi.it
State Exam for Professional Practice
Visit the website: http://www.esamidistato.polimi.it/