METHOD TO REALIZE THE FABRICATION AND FINISHING OF AN ACCESSORY CLADDING ELEMENT FOR USE IN ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN
Data di pubblicazione
Data di priorità
POLITECNICO DI MILANO
Department of Architecture, Built Environment and Construction Engineering
Poli Tiziana, Speroni Alberto, Mainini Andrea Giovanni
The developed technology allows the realization of complex surfaces without the use of molds or ad-hoc formwork and preserving the surface finishing. The limits of traditional materials such as low formal, functional and performance versatility can thus be overcome. The realizable surfaces can be use in building and architecture field. The use of this process, which preserves the surface finish, makes it possible to reduce the construction phases and consequently the construction time.
Campo di applicazione
The applications can be many in the field of architecture, construction and design for example:
• Custom interior walls;
• Custom false ceilings;
• Furniture and furnishings;
• complex surfaces with a high degree of customization.
• Creation of complex surfaces without the use of custom-made molds or formworks;
• Finish management in terms of colour and tactile sensation;
• Multi-performance material that allows multiple variables to be controlled with a single solution.
Stadio di sviluppo