Joint Research Centres
The Joint Research Centre (JRC) is the instrument for the creation of mid-long time strategic partnerships between enterprises and Politecnico di Milano about common research topics, which has as goals:
- orienting fundamental research developed at the University towards applied use in industrial contexts;
- creating joint observatories about technological evolution;
- facilitating the creation of joint research projects, including with EU and/or national funding;
- creating incentive for cooperation between Politecnico and companies, even including joint laboratories;
- creating "stable" research groups about strategically common themes.