In this moment of emergency that involves the whole Italian Education, Politecnico di Milano offers its experience to help with the planning and implementation of remote teaching as effective as possibile. Based on the many activities developed and carried out by the Departments of our University with and for Italian Education on the subjects of digital innovation in education and in institutions, some specific initiatives have been put in place:
#DOL - E-collaboration at school and outside
An open online course, organized by the DOL Specializing Master (for experts in the use of teaching technologies - Department of Electronics, Information and Bioengineering), with a community of over 1800 teachers already enrolled: a place to learn, but above all to challenge themselves with those who have experienced and are experimenting with innovative forms of teaching.
#MIP4School - How to manage digital education
Video and resources about e-learning management from MIDIS Specializing Master (digital innovation at school, provided by MIP – Politecnico Graduate School of Business); in addition, regular webinars with experts on the problems that the school is facing at the moment are planned.
Politeaching: teacher to teacher!
POK - Polimi Open Knowledge
The platform of MOOCs from Politecnico di Milano is open to teachers and students, in particular those engaged in the final year of high schools, with a selection of courses that can help in the practice process until the end of the school year.
Some MOOCs suggestions:
- Introduction to experimental physics: mechanics, thermodynamics (video presentation)
- Introduction to experimental physics: electromagnetism, optics, modern physics (video presentation)
- Introduction to mathematics for the university (video presentation)
- Introduction to the history of contemporary architecture (video presentation)
- Lab of mathematics for the architecture (video presentation)