Graduate School in Architectural and Landscape Heritage
Study, protection, restoration, management and valorization of cultural, architectural heritage and landscape
School activities for the Academic year 2020-2021
- The educational activities are expected to start in December 2020
- The call will expire by November 2020
- The tuition fee for the 2020-2021 academic year remains unchanged and equals to 3,000 euros, plus an administrative fee of 172,62 euro
- For information, contact the School's secretariat on 02.2399.9395
Aware of the importance of teaching entirely in presence, which we aim to return to once the emergency pandemic is over, we inform you that the educational activities will be held in "blended" mode, both in presence at the Polytechnic of Milan and at a distance on the Teams platform. However, we are committed to ensuring that the educational activity is entirely remote to those who are unable to reach the University.
The call for applications for admission to the Graduate School in Architectural and Landscape Heritage a.a. 2020/21 is published
- Deadline for submission of the application: November 11th 2020 h12.00 (Italian time).
- Admission test: the admission test consists of an online interview with the commission, intended to verify the general knowledge of the candidate, with regard to the disciplines taught at the School and the knowledge of a language chosen betwen English, French, Spanish or German, as well as the Italian language for foreign candidates only.
- Interview: the interview will be held online on November 16th from 09:30am using the university TEAMS platform. The link to partecipate will be sent at a later stage.