Graduate School in Architectural and Landscape Heritage
Study, protection, restoration, management and valorization of cultural, architectural heritage and landscape
School activities for the Academic year 2021-2022
- The call will expire on September 20th 2021 at 12.00 – noon – (local time)
- Admission test: the admission test consists of an online interview with the commission, intended to verify the general knowledge of the candidate, with regard to the disciplines taught at the School and the knowledge of a language chosen between English, French, Spanish or German, as well as the Italian language for foreign candidates only.
- Interview: the interview will be held online on September 27th 2021 starting from 10.00 a.m. (local time) on the university TEAMS platform. The link to join the interview will be sent to all the applicants at a later stage.
- The final ranking list of the admitted candidates will be published on the website starting from October 1st 2021.
The School attendance is scheduled in part-time mode with one week of lessons per month (from Monday to Saturday from 9.00 to 18.00). The lessons, in line with the Politecnico di Milano policy, will tend to be in presence, modulating the occupation of the classrooms in compliance with interpersonal distancing, without prejudice to any different provisions and limitations caused by the evolution of the pandemic, or decided by the health authorities.
- The educational activities are expected to start in November 2021
- The tuition fee for the 2020-2021 academic year remains unchanged and equals to 3,000 euros, plus an administrative fee of 165,59 € euro
- For information, contact the School's secretariat on 02.2399.9395
The call for applications for admission to the Graduate School in Architectural and Landscape Heritage a.a. 2021/22 is published.