SIGNAL AND POWER INTEGRITY OF HIGH-SPEED PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDS
(Seminars, Informatic laboratory, Frontal teaching, Workshop)
- Language: ENGLISH
- Campus: AULA VIRTUALE, MILANO CITTÀ STUDI
- Enrollment: 20-03-2023to hour 12:00 on
- Subject area: Tools|Tech and society
Application completed, activity in evaluation
Rate this course Unrate this course
Do you want this course to be offered again?3 people have already voted
- Teacher in charge
- GRASSI FLAVIA
- Hours to attend
Basics of circuit theory and transmission lines.
- Max. number of students
- Selection Criteria
- PCB design, Signal and Power Integrity, electromagnetic compatibility, electromagnetic simulation
Description of the initiative
Design and analysis of interconnects in high-speed electronic systems; understanding of high-speed signal propagation and signal and power integrity concepts; electromagnetic simulation tools and experimental techniques.
- Introduction of signal and power integrity issues for the design of high-speed interconnects. Activity: lectures.
- Keysight Technologies: Presentation of electromagnetic and signal integrity simulation with Keysight EDA tools. Interactive sessions aimed at guiding the students through the solution of canonical problems via circuit and electromagnetic solvers. Activity: simulation.
- SECO Embedded Creators: Presentation of design issues of a computer on a board; experimental demonstration with debugging of signal integrity failures in a practical use case (udoo project). Activity: measurement and simulation. Ansys: Presentation of electromagnetic and signal integrity simulation with HFSS e Slwave tools. Interactive sessions aimed at guiding the students through the solution of canonical problems via circuit and electromagnetic solvers. Main activity: Numerical simulations
- STMicroelectronics: Presentation of design issues of packages; introduction of electromagnetic simulation as a tool to optimize package design; Simulation of real test cases.
dal May 2023 a June 2023
Back to previous page
Il calendario verrà reso disponibile a breve.