SIGNAL AND POWER INTEGRITY OF HIGH-SPEED PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDS
- Language: ENGLISH
- Campus: MILANO CITTÀ STUDI
- Enrollment: 06-05-2019to hour 12:00 on
Application completed, activity in evaluation
Rate this course Unrate this course
Do you want this course to be offered again?0 people have already voted
- Teacher in charge
- GRASSI FLAVIA
- Hours to attend
- Max. number of students
Description of the initiative
Design and analysis of interconnects in high-speed electronic systems; understanding of high-speed signal propagation and signal and power integrity concepts; electromagnetic simulation tools and experimental techniques.
- Introduction of signal and power integrity issues for the design of high-speed interconnects. Activity: lectures.
- Keysight Technologies: Presentation of electromagnetic and signal integrity simulation with Keysight EDA tools. Interactive sessions aimed at guiding the students through the solution of canonical problems via circuit and electromagnetic solvers. Activity: simulation.
- SECO Embedded Creators: Presentation of design issues of a computer on a board; experimental demonstration with debugging of signal integrity failures in a practical use case (udoo project). Activity: measurement and simulation. Ansys: Presentation of electromagnetic and signal integrity simulation with HFSS e Slwave tools. Interactive sessions aimed at guiding the students through the solution of canonical problems via circuit and electromagnetic solvers. Main activity: Numerical simulations
- STMicroelectronics: Presentation of design issues of packages; introduction of electromagnetic simulation as a tool to optimize package design; Simulation of real test cases.
dal May 2019 a June 2019
Back to previous page
|24-05-2019||13:15-17:15||Intro to SIPI||4||S.1.5|
|31-05-2019||8:15-12:1513:15-17:15||Ansys +STMicroelectronics||8||D.03 (Morning)|