Upon arrival, all European students that have registered to the test and all non-European students who have received confirmation of their registration by the Italian Embassy/Consulate will take the entrance test according to the indications received by the International Students Office by email.
Make sure to take with you to the test room a valid ID document/passport with valid study visa, otherwise you will not be admitted to take the entrance test.
The International Students Office will organize group meetings open to those students that seek support in completing enrolment procedures, filling out a study plan, applying for a "codice fiscale" etc. Ask your office of reference if any welcome and orientation activities have been scheduled or check the welcome news for updates.
After taking the entrance test, you should:
- Check the outcome of the test
- Apply for a residence permit (only for non EU students)
- Buy a health insurance (only for non EU students)
- Get a "codice fiscale" (personal tax code)
- Pay the university fees
- Enrol and submit the enrolment documents to the International Students Office
In order to complete the enrolment procedures, students will have to hand in to the International Students Office the official documents as listed in the specific session. Enrolment will not be effective until the documents will be verified and prove to be complete and correct.
- Make a study plan
- Present the ISEE declaration