Scores to pass the test
The score is calculated by assigning:
- 1 point for each correct answer
- 0 points for each omitted answer
- - 0.25 for each incorrect answer
- a weight of 1/3 to each English question
- a weight of 2.6 to each Logic, Mathematics and Statistics question
- a weight of 3 to each Verbal Comprehension question
- a weight of 2 to each Physics question
The maximum score achievable is 100.00 and is expressed to the second decimal place.
Allocation of OFA1 (Compulsory Educational Supplements) TESTS takes place when the test score, rounded to the nearest integer, is less than 60.00. Allocation of OFA IN ENGLISH takes place when, considering the English section only, the number of correct answers is less than 24. Reaching the score of 60.00, with or without OFA IN ENGLISH, excludes repetition of the TOL. At the end of the test you will be able to see the result of the TOL on the terminal and the attribution of any OFAs.
The score will be presented in two ways:
- Rounded score (for the purposes of allocation of the OFA TEST) - 60
- Actual score - 59.50/100
This presentation will be accompanied by appropriate remarks to explain to the candidate that:
- the score rounded to the nearest integer (e.g.: 63.34 - 63; 59.50 - 60) is used for the purposes of possible allocation of the OFA TEST
- the actual score is calculated to two decimal places (e.g. 62.34) and used to calculate the ranking in the first, second and third enrolment period.
Only those students achieving an overall score greater than or equal to 60.00 hundredths will have access to student benefits and grants.