Each candidate will be interviewed by two commissioners for about 15 minutes.
During the interview, the candidate will discuss two documents written by him/herself:
- A motivation letter: one page of text, for a total of maximum 3000 characters, including spaces, aimed at investigating the reasons of interest in the specific field of study
- A paper: one page of text, for a maximum of 3000 characters, including spaces, where personal readings and experiences of the candidate are used to comment the words contained in the name of the course: cities, environment, landscape
These documents will be presented by the candidate on the day of the interview and must be computer-written and printed according to the following directions:
- Document Size A4
- The edge of the paper, top, bottom, right, left: 3 cm
- Font: Times New Roman
- Size: 14
- Line spacing: single
- Justified alignment
Each document must include the following text in the first line:
- Motivation Letter: Surname, Name, Place of birth, Date of Birth dd/mm/yyyy, Registration number to the test
- Paper: Surname, Name, Place of birth, Date of Birth dd/mm/yyyy, Registration number to the test
The candidate can obtain a maximum score of 100 points, distributed as follows:
- Motivation Letter: maximum 20 points.
- Paper: maximum 30 points.
- Interview: maximum 50 points.
Evaluation will be based on the following criteria:
- Well spoken language
- Significance of the answer
- Ability to debate and reason
- Originality, intellectual vividness and critique
The candidate will be assigned a places among the ones available only if he/she has achieved a test score of 40/100 or more.
In case of parity of the overall score awarded by the commission, the points obtained by each candidate in the following sessions will be considered in descending order:
- motivation letter
In case of further parity, the younger candidate will prevail on the older.
What is involved in the admission test?
The admission test is carried out remotely via the ZOOM platform.
We recommend that you download the Zoom programme as soon as possible to your personal computer, tablet or Smartphone. You do not have to create a personal account.
On the day of the test, 15 minutes before the start time of the interview for which you have registered, by accessing Online Services > "Colloquio di Urbanistica a distanza" [Urban Planning remote interview] you will find the link for accessing the virtual classroom.
Applicants will then be called for the interview in alphabetical order.