In order to be admitted to the "Urbanistica: Città Ambiente Territorio" Programme, you must pass an admission interview. You can attend the interview only once:
- or in one of the sessions held between March to July 2022
- or in the standard session of August 2022
The interview cannot be repeated.
The admission interview will be on line.
How to register for the admission test
1. Online Services Registration
Before registering for the test, you must register for the Online Services: go to www.polimi.it/onlineservices and click on the "New user”? Register" link. Follow the instructions: it's simple and intuitive. You should read the warnings before registering to ensure you don’t make any mistakes.
Have your details at hand
You will be asked to enter your personal data. Including your tax code and a personal email address. Be careful to type the email correctly. You will receive a message at this address with a request for registration confirmation. You will need this address to recover your password. If you want, you can see a preview data entry screen.
Password and person code
You will be asked to set a password that you will use each time you access the Online Services. You can prepare it before registering: it must be a word of at least six characters, with at least two alphabetic characters. At the end of the registration your person code will be issued.
Print the receipt
If you register from a device connected to a printer, you can print the person code screen using the screen function. After a few minutes you will receive a confirmation email with the summary of the data. Click on the link in the email to complete the registration process and validate your address.
Remember your person code and password. You will need them to access the Politecnico di Milano online services such as:
- test registration
- submit applications
- submit the study plan
- consult lecture classrooms and times
- register for exams
- print certificates
You can access the Online Services and register for the admission tests using your SPID credentials.
SPID is the access system that allows you to use online services of the Public Administration and accredited private individuals using a unique digital identity. If you already have a level 2 SPID digital identity, you can use it to access the Politecnico online services: go to www.polimi.it/onlineservices choose "Access with SPID" and enter the credentials assigned by your manager.
More information is available on www.spid.gov.it/domande-frequenti
2. Test registration and fee payment
You can access the Online Services with your person code and password (obtained during registration) Click on the "Laurea Triennale (equivalent to Bachelor of Science) programmes” link and select "Urban planning test registration":
- enter your high school data and graduation mark, (if obtained): if you can't find the name of your school in our list, select "other school" and type the full name of the school in the correct field
- enter the details of your identity document, which must be the same document shown to the Examination Board on the day you take the test
- select the day and time when you want to take the test: for each date you can see if there are available seats in real time
- pay the registration fee, which is:
€ 30, if you sign up for one of the early session tests
€ 50, if you sign up for one of the September standard session tests
You can choose to pay by:
- IMMEDIATE PAYMENT by credit or prepaid card (PagoPA form 1) Attention: if you exceed the time required to complete the payment and registration process you may need to re-enter the application to complete and confirm your test registrationß
- LATER PAYMENT by home banking or at accredited payment service providers (PagoPA form 3). Attention: once you have made your payment choice you must re-enter the application to complete and confirm your test registration. If you do not re-enter and complete the registration, payment alone will not allow you to take the test.
Please note that it is impossible to pay using the PagoPA payment system at Poste Italiane.
If you lose your receipt, you can reprint it by accessing the Online Services and clicking on the "Laurea Triennale (equivalent to Bachelor of Science) programmes: entry or recovery test and registration" link and select "Design Test registration". This receipt contains: your identification code, the test date, time, location and the examination room. If you attempt to take your test in a room other than the one indicated on the receipt, you will not be admitted. If you are a student with disability or dyslexia, you can report it during test registration.
Paying admission does not mean you are registered to take the test. At the end of the procedure you will see the screen with the time, day and exam room and can print the test registration receipt. This means you are correctly registered. When you re-enter the application you will see the "Registration receipt" link.
After the test: enrolment
The outcome of the interview will be communicated to the students some days after the end of each interview session.
There will be two enrolment sessions:
- an early enrolment session in July
- a standard enrolment session in September
On the 12th of July, from 10.30 onwards the ranking will be published showing the programme you can enroll in. The ranking depends on the score and the preferences expressed upon registration.
IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO ENROLL IN THE PROGRAMME ASSIGNED IN THE RANKING, YOU CAN PROCEED FROM THE 12th OF JULY AT 10.00 AM UNTIL THE 22nd OF JULY 2021 AT 11.59 PM
Standard session of September
On the 27th of July, from 10.30 a.m. onwards, further available places, if any, will be published.
Candidates who have held the interview during the early session obtaining a minimum score of 40/100 without enrolling in the early session of enrolment, can apply for admission in the ranking from 10.30 a.m. of the 27th of July to the 11.59 p.m. of the 22nd of August 2022, together with the candidates who will take the interview on August.
On the 5th of September 2022, from 10.30 a.m. onwards, the ranking will be published showing the programme you can enroll in. The ranking depends on the score and the preferences expressed upon registration.
IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO ENROLL IN THE PROGRAMME ASSIGNED IN THE RANKING, YOU CAN PROCEED FROM THE 5th OF SEPTEMBER AT 10.30 AM UNTIL THE 8th OF SEPTEMBER 2022 AT 11.59 PM