The information available in this page refers to the 2023/2024 a.y.
The admission modalities for the 2024/2025 a.y. will be published in a few months.

What to do after enrolment

Find out what to do after enrolment by visiting the following page:

If you are a student with a foreign qualification, you must submit certain documents to the Registrar's Office in order to complete your enrolment:

If you are a student with a foreign qualification and request a previous career evaluation, you must submit additional documents:

If you are a non-EU student residing abroad, you must apply for a student visa: