Erasmus+ Learning agreement
The Learning Agreement is a document specific for Erasmus+ exchange and double degree students that defines the courses that you will attend at Polimi and that will be recognized at your home institution.
The Online Learning Agreement (OLA) is the online version of the Learning Agreement available for the mobility within the framework of the 2021-2027 Erasmus programme. Check with your home institution if you require the OLA.
The LA will be signed only after your acceptance and is provisional.
The final Learning Agreement will be confirmed after the approval of your Polimi study plan.
If you need to define a Learning Agreement, fill it out following the instruction below.
1. Information about Polimi
Erasmus code: I MILANO02
Contact and responsible person: Rossella Magni, Head - International Mobility Unit
Email and address: see below.
|Campus||Email for exchange students||Email for DD students||Address|
|Leonardo Campus||exchange-leonardo(at)polimi.it||doubledegrees(at)polimi.it||Via Golgi, 42 - 20133 Milano|
|Bovisa Campus||exchange-bovisa(at)polimi.it||doubledegrees.design(at)polimi.it (Design programmes)|
doubledegrees(at)polimi.it (Engineering programmes)
|Via Lambruschini, 15, 20156 Milano|
|Mantova Campus||exchange-mantova(at)polimi.it||exchange-mantova(at)polimi.it||Piazza d’Arco 3, 46100 Mantova|
|Lecco Campus||exchange-lecco(at)polimi.it||exchange-lecco(at)polimi.it||Via Gaetano Previati 1/c, 23900 Lecco|
2. Fill out the LA
To fill out table A (courses at Polimi) follow the rules for course selection in the “study plan” section.
3. Get the signatures at Polimi
If you need the OLA: the responsible person at Polimi will receive your Learning Agreement through the Erasmus+ Dashboard.
For non-online LA send the Learning Agreement to the email address of the International Mobility office of your reference, according to your study programme (see table above).
4. Submit your study plan online within the deadlines and follow the steps below
- Make sure that your study plan and LA correspond
- If you need to change your Learning Agreement, you will have to modify it filling out the “during the mobility” section and get it signed again by all parties.
- For non-online LA send the Learning Agreement to your mobility coordinator at Polimi:
- For OLA: the responsible person at Polimi will receive your final Learning Agreement through the Erasmus+ Dashboard.
FOR DD STUDENTS:
Your definitive Learning Agreement will be approved by your referent professor (students coordinator) at Polimi upon your arrival.
- Architecture students coordinators
- Engineering students coordinators
- Design students coordinators: soon available
N.B.: FOR STUDENTS ENROLLED IN ARCHITECTURE PROGRAMMES the Learning Agreement can be only sent after the submission of the study plan. The Learning Agreement and the study plan must match. Be aware that the study plan submission for architects is in mid-July. Check the deadlines here.