Students are not required to register in the new academic year if they have a full 2021/2022 Study Plan (180 ECTS Laurea; 120 ECTS Laurea Magistrale; 300 ECTS single cycle Laurea Magistrale) and if they take the exams in the last session of the previous academic year (1st semester: September 2022, 2nd semester: February 2023) and if they graduate in the last degree exam session relating to the previous academic year (March 2023 Laurea; May 2023 Laurea Magistrale and prior the Ministerial Decree 509/1999).
The following financial help is available for students who need to enrol in the new academic year.
A) students who graduate by the date corresponding to last graduation ceremony of the previous academic year (March 2023 for three-year Laurea degrees [equivalent to Bachelor of Science] and May 2023 for Laurea Magistrale degrees [equivalent to Master of Science] and degrees prior to Ministerial Decree 509/1999) will be obliged to pay 50% of the all-inclusive contribution, considering the number of ECTS that the plan of study comprises and the ISEE [Equivalent Economic Situation Indicator] value issued in 2023 and registered in Online Services.
This concession shall not be granted in the event of a study plan being presented for the additional academic year which includes extra courses.
Students enrolled in a degree course of a system prior to Ministerial Decree 509/ 1999 can obtain the same benefit if they have to take no more than three exams.
The registration of the ISEE 2023 certificate, as indicated above, must take place at least 10 days before registering for the degree exam session; for the Equivalent ISEE 2023 you must send the necessary documentation and explicitly request the CAF the transmission of the practice to the Politecnico before registering for the degree exam session.
In the absence of a 2023 ISEE when registering for graduation, the 2022 ISEE will be taken into consideration, if registered.
If the above students do not graduate by the stated deadline, 100% the annual all-inclusive contribution will be due, on the basis of the number of ECTSs and the 2023 ISEE; an adjustment may be requested with the 2nd instalment.
B) for students who graduate in ceremonies after the last graduation session of the previous academic year (from July 2023 and subsequent ceremonies), have a complete plan of studies for the previous academic year (2021/2022) and have taken the final exams, including any extracurricular modules and the lines of the internship-type plan, in ceremonies of the previous year, 25% of the amount of the annual all-inclusive contribution will be due.
Warning: for the discounts detailed above, where more than one category of exemption applies at the same time, only the benefit that is most advantageous to the student will be allocated.
Laurea (equivalent to Bachelor of Science) students:
- Those that graduate in the 2022 September degree exam session
- Those that graduate in the 2023 March degree exam session and must sit only exams of 2nd semester 2021/2022 (without submitting a Study Plan for the year 2022/2023)
Laurea Magistrale (equivalent to Master of Science) students:
- Those that graduate in the 2022 October or December degree exam session (without having a Study Plan for the academic year 2022/2023)
- Those that graduate in the 2023 May degree exam session and must sit only exams of 2nd semester 2021/2022 (without having a Study Plan for the academic year 2022/2023)
- Those who submit an application for benefits under the University Financial Aid - Diritto allo Studio Universitario (DSU) for the academic year 2022/2023;
- Those who graduate by the March 2023 session (for three-year Laurea degrees) or the May 2023 session (for Laurea Magistrale degrees) and were required to submit a Plan of Studies for the 2022/2023 academic year and/or must pass first-semester exams and/or need to request certification of enrolment in the 2022/2023 academic year
The deadline for payment of first instalment of tuition fees of the academic year 2022/2023 is 12th September 2022 except for the students specified below.
Laurea (equivalent to Bachelor of Science) students
- Those that need to submit the “same” Study Plan, for the academic year 2022/2023 (without any change) to that one of the year 2021/2022, with the only purpose to sit exams of the 1st semester in March 2023
- Who cannot graduate in the March 2023 degree exam session
Laurea Magistrale (equivalent to Master of Science) students
- Those that need to sit only exams of 1st semester for which the registration to the new academic year is required.
- Who cannot graduate in the May 2023 degree exam session
Only for these students the deadline to meet, in order to not have any additional payment, is 21st April 2023.
Some administrative operations may require the payment of the 1st instalment in order to be able, for example, to register (for student with a complete Study Plan) to exam dates of the academic year 2022/2023 or to register, in the academic career, the results of exams carried out in an exam session of the academic year 2022/2023. These operations require that the enrolmen1 instalment has been paid, so the student in one of these situations must be in order with all payments.
If you are a student of Politecnico Study Programmes and you must take the English language test, the University provides a flat-rate reimbursement of 100.00€ to cover the required expenses.