What it is
Europ Assistance is a French insurance company belonging to the Generali Group. It is present in more than 200 countries around the world and offers personalized assistance services and insurance coverage in various areas, from mobility to health, from home to family.
What the benefits are
Europ Assistance, through the Fazzini / Milito agency, offers Politecnico community a series of discounted products, with a particular, but not exclusive, focus on:
- Politecnico students leaving for an extended stay abroad thanks to the Erasmus project or other international exchange project
- Politecnico students leaving for an internship abroad
- Politecnico students leaving for the realization of their thesis abroad
- students of the PhD School of Politecnico di Milano who are leaving for a study / work stay at a foreign university or company
- employees and collaborators of Politecnico and their family members leaving for a private stay abroad
In particular the Europ Assistance policy offers:
- 24-hour health assistance thanks to the operations center active 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- coverage of medical expenses in the event of illness or injury with direct payment at the affiliated facilities
- protection of baggage, including personal computers, mobile phones and tablets, in the event of theft or problems with the carrier
The policy can also be customized according to the duration, the limits and the guarantees chosen.
Before subscribing, read the Information Booklet.
How it works
To enjoy the benefits dedicated to students and employees of Politecnico di Milano, every user has to be identified through its identification number and its institutional email, @polimi.it for employees and @mail.polimi.it for students.
For further information
Fazzini/ Milito agency will be at your disposal to give you more information every Tuesday and Thursday from 9.00 am to 1.pm and from 1.45 pm until 5.30 pm at students secretariat, via Golgi 42, first floor.