What is it?
E-Vai is an electric car-sharing service in Lombardy. A practical and cheap solution enabling you to move freely while respecting the environment, with cars that are 100% electric or have low environmental impacts. E-Vai offers a car-sharing service that eliminates all the costs associated with owning a private car, reducing traffic levels and CO2 emissions in the process.
E-Vai is present in 80 municipalities with 140 collection / release points including 40 stations, the airports of Malpensa, Linate e Orio al Serio and Milano Bovisa station.
What are the benefits?
E-Vai offers Politecnico di Milano community a discount on rental rates.
- 15% discount on the full amount of any type of electric car rental (both for Silver and Gold subscription)
- an entrance bonus: one hour of free rental for all new subscribers to the service on the first 3 rentals made (value equal to 18 euros, both for Silver and Gold subscription - the cost of € 5 will be maintained for users Silver and the km \ h cost in case of daily rate or hybrid car)
How does it work?
To enjoy the benefits dedicated to students and employees of Politecnico di Milano, it is necessary to download the app or register for free on the site and enter the code POLIMI15 in your profile in the "promotions" field to take advantage of the 15% discount and POLIMI3H to take advantage of the entry bonus. Promotional codes cannot be combined.
How much is it?
- The cost is 6 € per hour (unlimited km and energy included)
- For rentals over 12 hours the cost is € 24 + € 0.24 / km
When registering with Evai, the customer will decide whether to be a silver or gold user:
- SILVER: + € 5.00 per rental
- GOLD: no additional cost, but advance payment of € 60.00 for charging