Istituto Auxologico Italiano
What is it?
Auxologico is a non-profit foundation recognized as a Scientific Hospitalization and Care Institute. It includes 16 structures as hospitals, clinics and research centers on the Italian territory in Lombardy and Piedmont and in Romania, in Bucharest.
Auxologico allows a wide and qualified specialist offer for the health of children and young adults with a multidisciplinary approach, ranging between different clinical areas: diagnostic imaging, cardiology, neurology, endocrinology, urology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, gynecology and others among the most popular medical specialties.
What are the benefits?
Auxologico offers Politecnico community a personalized service with dedicated facilities, specifically:
- 30% discount on specialist visits and services with the exception of services that cannot be discounted or have different discounts. These exceptions will be communicated to the patient at the time of booking (non-exhaustive example: physiotherapy, Aurora test);
- possibility of choosing the doctor for the service that the patient intends to perform. The doctor's name must be specified when making a telephone booking or entered in the dedicated area of the Auxologico site;
- provision of the service within five working days of booking, unless the chosen doctor has different availabilities;
- possibility of requesting a linguistic intermediation service in the execution of health services and in the analysis of the related reports. This service must be activated on request and is not part of the benefits at a subsidized price;
- a telephone line dedicated to individuals and affiliates for information and reservations.
The agreement will be active in all locations, with the exception of RSA Mosè Bianchi and Piancavallo hospital.
How does it work?
To enjoy the benefits dedicated to students and employees of Politecnico di Milano please follow the steps indicated in the tutorial and show the badge upon acceptance.
For further information
For information on the agreement: communitylife(at)polimi.it