What is it?
Barbieri PNK is a company in business for over thirty years, known worldwide for the production of professional articles for the care and maintenance of bicycles. Holds patents of products for the inflation and bicycle maintenance. Barbieri PNK tip for continuous innovation and a strong focus on quality of products, by listening to the needs of the rider to transmute needs into new solutions.
What are the benefits?
Barbieri PNK offers Politecnico community:
- a 10% discount code called "POLIMIBIKE" that can be used in the online shop of Barbieri Snc www.barbieripnk.it, for purchases of accessories, spare parts and bicycle components. Not valid for products already on sale.
- a 20% welcome discount that can be combined with 10% Polimibike, by subscribing to the newsletter on the website www.barbieripnk.it, valid only once for each user.
- a 50% discount code valid only for one day on the occasion of the European Week for Waste Reduction 2021 (20-28 November 2021). The discount will not be valid for products already on sale and will not be cumulative with other promotions or other discount codes.
How does it work?
To enjoy the benefits dedicated to students and employees of Politecnico di Milano, it is necessary to access the website www.barbieripnk.it:
- for the 10% discount, choose the items and in the cart before checking out and enter the POLIMIBIKE promo code in the box "do you have a discount code?".
- for a 20% welcome discount, subscribe to the newsletter (BARBIERI NEWS box at the bottom of the page www.barbieripnk.it). The 20% welcome promo code will be sent, which can also be used on the first order and can be combined with 10%. To use them both you will need to choose the items and in the cart before checking out, enterin the box "do you have a discount code?" both discount codes in this order: the welcome promo code as first and the POLIMIBIKE promo code as second.
- for the 50% discount, valid only for one day (date to be determined) on the occasion of the European Week for Waste Reduction 2021 (20-28 November 2021), users must write to the email email@example.com from their institutional email (@ mail.polimi.it for students and @ polimi.it for employees) and they will receive a promotional code to be added to the cart before check out, after selecting the items.
For further information
For technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on the agreement: email@example.com