Anno accademico 2019/2020
COVID-19 Emergency: English Language Certifications Recognised from Remote
Due to the current restrictions related to the COVID-19 emergency, special remote English language certification tests are now being offered.
To obtain english certification for the admission to the Master Degree and to remove OFA- ENG
- ETS started organising TOEFL Special Home Edition tests on 23 March 2020 - For more information
- EAS, the official TOEIC distributor and test centre, is organising TOEIC tests from remote in Italy - For more information
- British Language Services / Linguaviva the official TOEIC distributor and test centre in Italy, is organising TOEIC tests from remote - For more information
Another possibility to remove the OFA ENG is:
- Language Academy organizes remote testing in video conferencing - For more information
- EAS the official TOEIC distributor and test centre, is organising TOEIC BRIDGE@home tests from remote in Italy - For more information
- British Language Services/ Linguaviva organizes test from Home via Remote Proctoring - For more information
- The British Institutes organizes online tests: use of English - listening - writing that can be taken at home and video conferences for the speaking part, with a student's identity verification, in order to confirm (or not) the online result - Further information
Politecnico di Milano has decided as prerequisite to access all Study Programmes, the knowledge of English language.
The required level and the methods to assess the knowledge of English vary according to the Study Programme.
Please note that the Politecnico di Milano does not certify the knowledge level of the English language and all original certificates required for inspection are not retained. The Politecnico di Milano only registers the possession of the admission requirements and cannot in any way certify to external bodies that the foreign language certification has been obtained. The student must retain these certifications independently.