SPECIAL EXAM SESSIONS - NOVEMBER 2018 (FOR STUDENTS WHO ARE ABOUT TO GRADUATE)
Whom the special exam sessions of November are addressed to - The special exam sessions of November 2018 are reserved for students who meet the criteria listed below:
- They are enrolled in the AY 2017/2018 in a Master's programme, or 5-year single-cycle programme and they are not enrolled in the AY 2018/2019
- They have a “complete” study plan 2017/2018 and they are in default of one only exam only (traineeship and final exam are not considered for this purpose)
- They are registered for the December 2018 graduation exam session
When do they take place
- Schools of Engineering, AIUC/Engineering and AIUC/Architecture from Wednesday 14 to Friday 23 November 2018;
- School of Design from Monday 19 November to Wednesday 28 November 2018.
When to request the activation - From Monday 1 October to Monday 22 October 2018 interested students can request the activation of the special exam session using the special function of the Online Services (service "Exam Registration"). The activation request made in this phase counts also as registration to examination. Applications for the activation of the special exam session may be submitted also before registering for the December graduation session.
When they are published - From Tuesday 23 October 2018 the dates of exam sessions will be published in the student’s personal page.
When to register
Monday 5 November for the school AIUC/Architecture
Tuesday 6 November for the Schools AIUC/Engineering, Engineering and Design
it will be possible to register for the special sessions, with the usual modality and time constraints. Students who requested the activation of the special exam session do not have to register, since the activation request automatically entails the registration.
Caution- The registration for the special session of November is allowed to all students who are about to graduate and who meet the above conditions. At the end of the registration period scheduled for each special exam session, all students who do not meet all conditions (for example, in case of request of activation of special exam session not followed by the registration to the graduation exams of December) will be automatically deleted from the list.
Deadline for delivering the exam reports to the Registrar's Office:
- For students of Laurea Magistrale (equivalent to Master of Science) in AUIC/Engineering, Engineering and Design: Thursday 6 December 2018
- For students of Laurea Magistrale (equivalent to Master of Science) in AUIC/Architecture: Tuesday 27 november 2018