Changing Degree Programme & Transfer to other University
Changing Degree Programme
Transfer to other University
Academic year 2021/2022
If you want to move to another Italian university, first of all, we suggest you to be informed about the terms and conditions of admission to the university where you want to move.
You can apply for a transfer from-mid July to 31st December 2021. You do not have to register for the A.Y. 2021/2022.
Only in exceptional cases and for specific reasons you can ask for a transfer after 31st December, but, in this case, you must enroll in the A.Y. 2021/2022 and pay the first instalment however not later than 1st February 2022.
To ask for transfer, you must:
- send the application through the Online Services > Career > Transfer to/from other University
- make a payment of 46.00€ through bank transfer, by the form IUV available on the Online Services that will be created after confirming the request
- in case your payments of university tuition fees are not in order, the application can be accepted only after the regularization of payments
- if you did not proceed with payment of 46.00€, the transfer procedure is stopped
- If you already enrolled to the A.Y. and subsequently you asked for a transfer, you don’t have the right to be refunded